Training in Allergen Awareness, and Communications, for Front of House Staff. Covering the following:
Communications – internal & customer – Effective internal and external communications, to deliver safe, compliant service and a positive dining experience for customers
- Identify Regulations, Legislation, and industry best practice which relate to allergen management, free-from claims, catering to plant-based/vegan consumers, and health & nutrition claims.
- Learn free-from and plant-based ingredients cooking principles & techniques, so they can talk confidently with customers to make them feel at ease and welcome
- Learn how to comply with current Food Safety Legislation and how to identify and control allergenic and cross contamination hazards
- Learn about Health & Nutrition trends, and the Legislation on health claims, to ensure they are communicated appropriately and confidently to customers.
Communications – internal & customer – Positive communication techniques, role plays, practical skills to deliver a positive dining experience for customers; implementing effective internal Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for end to end enlightened customer dining experience from back to front of house
- Identify opportunities to improve the end to end dining experience for customers, through the development of standard operating procedures (SOPs) that enhance the process from customer booking through to delivery, and service.
- An understanding of the appropriate signage, menu designs and recipe / allergen tables, required to communicate all things to do with allergens and other free-from claims
- And understanding of the latest technology (web based and phone apps) that can be used to ensure all members of staff are providing consistent information to customers.
- Role plays – Learn in practice, to have the confidence to use the right language, and service approach to deliver a safe, positive experience to all customers, so customers will want to return again and again.